Kosovo 2.0 #9 Sports
After years of being denied the right to participate in international competitions, Kosovo finally became a member of the International Olympic Committee at the end of 2014. This magazine looks at how sports play a role in identity and nation-building, social-integration, and cultural development, but it also speaks to how Kosovars managed to become champions when encountering a great lack of institutional support within a harsh political and social context, often fighting gender discrimination, unemployment, migration, poverty, etc. Now that Kosovar athletes can compete internationally in European, World championships, and Olympic Games — what's next? Check out a range of articles in this issue. Kosovo 2.0 pulses with voices unfettered and unafraid. Interactive blogs, articles and multimedia bring the untold stories and views of your world and their world.
Koop uw boeken bij Athenaeum
- Vertrouwde service, veilige afhandeling
- Meer dan 85.000 titels voor 23.00 besteld, morgen in huis.
- Op voorraad op het Spui? Voor 17.00 besteld, morgen in huis.
- Meer dan 6000 artikelen (recensies, voorpublicaties, boekennieuws) over boeken.
- Actuele tips van deskundige lezers